I am an extragalactic astronomer. I am interested in how galaxies and their central supermassive black holes evolve across cosmic time, as well as understanding the physics and phenomenology of quasars. I use survey data and dedicated multi-wavelength observations to address these science questions. For more academic details, here are my CV and my publications on ADS.I grew up in Huzhou, a city in Zhejiang Province, China.
- Assistant professor, Department of Astronomy and National Center for Supercomputing Applications, University of Illinos at Urbana-Champaign, 2015 - present
- Hubble postdoctoral fellow, Carnegie Observatories, 2012 - 2015
- Clay postdoctoral fellow, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, 2009 - 2012
- Princeton University, 2005 - 2009; PhD in Astrophysics (Oct 2009)
- Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2002 - 2005; MA in Physics (Jul 2005)
- Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 1998 - 2002; BA in Physics (Jul 2002)
- Huzhou High School, Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, 1995 - 1998